Whenever we root our Android device there are some disadvantages of rooting and the worst is that you can’t run the banking application in the rooted android device. This is one of the major drawback in the rooted android device. Today, I am going to tell you the way you can run banking apps on rooted android device.
Whenever we root our Android device most of the banks are afraid that it would be having key loggers or any malware on their Android device. This is the reason why most of the banking application are not working in the rooted android device.
Whenever we root our device with the help of Chainfire supersu then there are some files added in the system files and this is the reason why we see that those banking application are not working in the rooted android devices.
Whenever we need to use that application to do the transfers then we need to unroot our phone and do the transfer and again root our phone and this is really a long process and no one has the time to do so and we leave our phone as it is and we don’t root our phone.
There is a different root procedure which you can use and hide the root permission from banking application and enjoy those apps. This can be done with the help of magisk manager application and this is really an amazing application.
What is Magisk?
Magisk is the application which works systemless-ly and if you want to root your Android device then it won’t add or do changes in the system files. Magisk does the changes in the /data and /cache partition of your Android phone. This makes it easy for you and application work fine.
If you have seen your Android Pay then it is also not working in the rooted Android device. Let’s see how you can easily use those applications on your rooted Android phones.
How to run Banking Apps and Android Pay on Rooted Android Device
- Download and Install Magisk Manager from here: Download Magisk Manager.
- Open the application and click on the Menu button.
- Click on Install and there you will see a “Detect” button and it will detect the boot.img file and then click on “Download and Install” button and it will download the required file for your device.
- Now, simply the file will be downloaded on your phone and it will ask for the reboot. Reboot your phone and done.
- You will see magisk is installed on your device.
How to Hide Root from Banking Apps and Android Pay
- Open Magisk Manager and click on Menu button.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, turn on the Magisk Hide option.
- Click back and in the Navigation Drawer, you will see a new option Magisk Hide.
- Click on it and select Android Pay or your favorite banking application.
- Open the application and now it is working absolutely fine.
Thank you for reading and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this and I will meet you in the next one.
Here you can get Dekh Pagli Attitude Status and shayari in Hindi.