All about Instagram Login: Instagram login problem | Last logins on your Instagram account
In Today’s article, we will discuss all the problems that a user might face while logging his\her Instagram account. As we know that there are multiple situations when one can face problem while logging in therefore, we will discuss every aspect.
All about Instagram Login
Today, we will discuss the following aspects: Instagram login with FB, Instagram login problem, and Last logins on your Instagram account
Instagram login with Facebook
For those who want to accelerate the registration process, the account can be created by adding their Facebook account to Instagram, for this:
- We have to go to the following link: https://www.instagram.com/
- Then we need to click on “Log in with Facebook.”
- We will then be asked for our Facebook credentials, and we will provide them.
- In a few seconds, we will have our account created, and in addition, we will easily find all those Facebook contacts that are on Instagram.
Instagram login problem – Instagram not working
Have you ever experienced problems to log in to Instagram and do not know how to regain access to Instagram accounts?
Most of the time, this situation comes up because of our own carelessness and by not paying enough attention to the tips of the Instagram help center.
Since we assume that you are among the vast majority of users who have not taken a look at the answers from the Instagram help center, it will be good for you to know what are the main problems that you may encounter while accessing your Instagram account.
Some common problems are as follows: Instagram login error
Do not go crazy browsing Internet if someday you find yourself in the situation of not being able to access your Instagram account, here is a list of the most common problems and how you should act before each of them.
- I forgot my password.
- It is the most common problem that prevents you from accessing your account and also the easiest one to solve. Although at this point, perhaps it is not necessary to explain what you must do to recover your password, it is worth remembering it.
To reset your password, you can do it both from the mobile application, as from the Instagram web platform, by entering the link « Have you forgotten your password? «. Then it will ask you for the email address you used to register, and they will send you an email from which you can reset your password.
Page to reset the password from the Instagram web platform
- You can also use the option to reset the password through Facebook by selecting « Reset via Facebook.« This option is only available from the mobile application, and you can only use it if you have previously connected your Instagram account to Facebook.
- Instagram does not recognize my email address.
- It is pretty much common with people to write their email incorrectly (forgetting some character or introducing one more) when registering on Instagram. At first, you do not give importance, the problem comes when, for some reason, you have to reset your password, and Instagram does not recognize your email. At that time, you only have two options left:
- Test other email addresses with which you could register.
- Reset your password through verification with Facebook.
- If none of these methods works, we’ll tell you that Instagram will not be able to provide you with the access data or reset your password. So think about creating a new account, because you will no longer be able to sign in Instagram and this thing has no solution :-(.
- I have not received the email to reset my Instagram password. What can I do?
- Do not get nervous, probably your email service has sent the email to the Spam folder, or maybe you wrote your email wrong when you registered. Try any of these methods to solve your problem.
- Check that the Instagram email is not in the Spam folder of your email.
- If the email is not in the Spam folder, then try resetting your password through verification with Facebook.
- If none of this seems to work, contact your email service provider to ensure that emails from the @ instagram.com domain are on the desired mailing list.
- I have received the email to reset the password, but I still cannot log in.
- This usually happens when you try to reset the password from the email long after receiving it. The link that allows you to reset the password from the email has a limited time of operation, so if you try to access it hours or even days after receiving it, it will most likely do not work.
- Another reason that can lead to this situation is that you have used the copy/paste method to reset the password. Many times you can enter some blank space or some other character without realizing it. Avoid always falling into the temptation to copy and paste the password to save you write it the second time, if they ask you a second time it is for something 😉
- If you are in this situation, click here to send yourself a new email to reset your password.
- Instagram shows me a message saying, “Your account has been deactivated for violating the terms.”
- If this is your case, the solution is to make a backup of all the data of your phone (contacts, photos, videos, applications, etc.) and once the copy is saved (remember that the copy must be saved in another device, your PC, a pen drive or a cloud storage service, such as iCloud, Google Drive or Dropbox), restore your smartphone’s settings to the factory state.
- When you have reset your phone/cell phone, install the backup that you have made and try again to access Instagram.
These are the main problems experienced by users to get into Instagram, and even if your problem does not coincide exactly with the ones we mentioned, surely these cases can help you. Still, we will recommend you to make a backup of your Instagram photos every so often. You never know for sure if you can recover your account.
Now we are going to explain how to see the latest session beginnings in your Instagram account, a method with which you will know the data from where you have been accessing your account so you can understand if someone else is accessing it without your permission. With this information, you will be able to know if your password has been violated and take the appropriate measures.
If you are noticing some strange behavior in your Instagram account, such as follows or likes that you have not done or even that photographs have been published without your permission, one of the things that you should check is if another person is using your account. With this method of seeing the logins, you will be able to know when and from where your account is being accessed, in addition to the phone from which it has been made each time.
Last logins on your Instagram account – Instagram active sessions
The first thing you have to do is open Instagram, and once you are inside, enter your profile. You will do this by clicking on the menu below on the option that you have more on the right. Now that you are in your profile open the options menu by clicking on the icon of the three stripes that you have in the upper right corner of the screen.
Once the side menu opens, now you have to click on the option Configuration. It is the one that will appear below you in the side menu, with the icon of a cogwheel.
Once you have entered the Settings menu, you will see that there are many options organized in different categories. You have to go down to the Privacy and security category, and once in it click on the option Login activity. It is in this option where you will be able to control the logins of your account.
At the top, you will see a map with the last login, and you can tell if you have been you or not. Below you will have the complete list of logins, and you will be able to know if you have been your or not by clicking on the icon of the three points to show the menu.
Keep in mind, that depending on the GPS configuration of your mobile or computer, the geolocation addresses may not be accurate, and you may even go to another province through the Wi-Fi data.
That is why you should also look at the devices from which you have logged in or the dates when it was done. It may not be very accurate to detect unauthorized starts from your country, but it may be when it is done from abroad.
If you click on the icon of the three points to the right of each login, you will also open a map with all the information. In this window, you can tell if you have been the one or not who have logged in to your account from that location, date or device. If you say yes, nothing will happen.
But if you say that it was not you, Instagram will invite you to change the password. This measure is important because if another person has accessed your account, it is partly because he/she has obtained the password. Therefore, the first step is to change it, and Instagram helps you with a window from where you have to write the current one, and you can write a new one.
So these were some of the aspects that we have discussed today. These included major problems that an Instagram user may face while login into the account. We also discussed last logins on the Instagram account.