How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
Nowadays there are several users who are meeting with each other on instant messaging platforms where they can chat as well as share snaps. But sometimes due to personal reasons some users doing block someone, while later on, they want to unblock them.
In this case, they want to unblock that specific user, Here if you are a Snapchat user then what is the process about unblocking there that you will know here.
Snapchat is a famous and most used instant messaging platform in the world where millions of users are available. If you have already blocked someone on Snapchat and now want to unblock them then throughout article information you will get a solution about unblocking them.
By following some simple steps you can do this task, lets see what is the process of unblocking on Snapchat.
How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- How to Unblock Someone on Snapchat
- What happens when you block someone on Snapchat
- Frequently Asked Questions about how to unblock on Snapchat- FAQ.
Unblocking Someone on Snapchat
If you have already blocked someone on Snapchat and now you want to unblock them then you have to follow the below-given steps;
- Open the Snapchat application on your smartphone, You will get to see their profile icon on the left side top corner, tap on that.
- To access ‘Settings’ you have to tap the now-on gear icon in the upper right corner.
- In settings scroll down then you will get the ‘Blocked’ option, tap on that.
- Here you will get to see a list of usernames of people blocked by your side. So among that list, users which you wish to unblock for that tap on ‘X'(Cross icon) next to their name.
- Snapchat will ask you about unblocking to that specific user so tap on ‘Yes, in this way process will be done about unblocking.
- Once you have finished this task that specific user will disappear from the blocked list.
In this way, you can unblock blocked members on Snapchat by the following above given simple steps.
what happens when you block someone on Snapchat
Once you have unblocked someone on Snapchat then that specific user will remove from the blocked list. Now if you want to connect with a specific user once again that you have to add them as your friend.
To add such users to your friend list you have to search their username on Snapchat and then add them. It is an essential thing because blocking breaks the contact between you and them, also that person will no longer be your friend.
Like other famous social networking sites and instant messaging platforms, you can block and unblock someone on Snapchat. But as compared to WhatsApp there is a different process of Unblocking on Snapchat, while if you think to connect again with an unblocked user here on Snapchat you need to add them again as a friend.
In this way you have read about Unblock process to someone on Snapchat, hope you have well understood all of this information and also somewhere it will be helpful for you. Try to share this valuable information with others, Thanks for being with us…
Frequently Asked Questions about how to unblock on Snapchat
- Is it possible to unblock someone who has already been blocked on Snapchat?
- Is it an easy process to Unblock someone on Snapchat?
- Which sign we can see in front of the name of blocked users?
Ans: ‘X'(Cross icon)
- What happens when someone goes to Unblock on Snapchat?
Ans: That specific person’s user name will remove from the blocked list.
- To whom can Block and unblock on Snapchat?
Ans: Users which are available in the friend list on Snapchat.