How to Upload Multiple Photos to Instagram
Crazy about social media? Love to share pics and videos with friends? Happy to see a lot of likes, loves, and shares with your posts? Then you might be one of those millions of teenagers and youngsters who love and live in the virtual world of social media platforms. Sharing pics and getting loved is really a thing to enjoy. Social media does not only spread joy but strengthens the ties of friendship.
Even the canvas of friendship gets expanded as you make new friends on various social media platforms. Joining groups online through these platforms does bring us near the like-minded people and makes our minds broad and teach us to respect the lives and views of other people as we encounter hundreds of new persons there. These people may be from different places, cultures, strata, and different sections of societies across the globe.
Being a millennial or at least a person of the 21st century, you might already know several social media platforms. As of 2020, there are really a large number of apps and websites enabling you to connect to individuals and
groups around the world. Numerous names like Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Telegram, Meetup, Twitter, WeChat, Qzone, Tumblr, Hike can be mentioned. The ranking is just impossible as each individual has its own liking and preferences to use a social media app or website. Everyone likes some functions and features of any app mentioned above or maybe in love with and using a totally different app other than this.
But just for the sake of our topic, we will have a look at one of these apps. This is surely one of the most popular apps and is considered as the favorite app of celebrities and their fans all over. Yes, it is Instagram. Most people accept it as the best app for sharing pictures and videos.
Talking of the sharing of pictures and videos, do you know what is special about sharing pics on Insta? What if you wish to share pictures of the location clicked once and depicting a single event or a single person’s activity or trip at a different location but co-related to each other. What is to be done to do so? The answer is simple. Instagram does have a feature that lets you post more than one photo in a single Instagram story.
How to add multiple photos to Instagram story
Here is step by step guide Sharing Multiple Pictures on Instagram
- To start, open the Instagram app on your Android smartphone or iPhone. Enter your username, password, and log in to your Insta account.
- In the bottom row, beside the home icon, there are several other icons functioning differently. Choose + (plus or add) symbol and tap it.
- Then you should tap Gallery (if you are using an Android phone) or Library (if you are using an iPhone).
- Next, the Multiple pic icon should be tapped. You will see it on the upper right of the screen.
- Now you can start selecting photos. As you will tap and select photos one by one, you will see the numbering given to them in the upper right corner. This is the sequence of your photos on your post as your friends are going to see them.
- The maximum limit is 10 i.e. you can add up to ten pics at a time in a single Instagram story and share.
- You can select a photo or remove it from the selected list just by single tapping the photo/s.
- You have the option to choose the orientation for your photos as Portrait, Landscape, or Square). But once you selected the orientation, you can not change for every single photo differently. It applies to all the photos you selected and uploading.
- Even you can adjust and crop a photo or video by adjusting how it fits the frame.
- When you have done with it as per your wish, tap the Next button which is in blue color and in the upper-right corner.
- Now you can tap a filter at the bottom of the screen. It is optional to add a filter to your pic or video or let it unaltered. As per your wish, you can add the same to all the photos or select and add a filter to each individual photo or video.
- Once satisfied, you should tap the Next button again from the top-right corner.
- In order to change the sequence of the photos and videos you are uploading on your Instagram story, tap the individual photo or video, keep holding it, and then drag it to your desired spot. This way you can rearrange the order.
- In case you don’t want a photo or video to be uploaded from the list of your selected ones you can just delete it by once tapping, keep holding, and then dragging it to the Trash can symbol.
- Once you finish all these taps the Next button.
- Instagram has provided the option of enhancing your uploads with some special elements. It’s fun and your story will look more attractive when you use them. You can add Writing in text or GIF or location tag or a product tag, for instance. You are able to add this differently for each individual pic or use the same for all the photos or videos.
- Once happily finished doing this all proceed to tap the Share button.
Ta-da..!! Your Instagram story will be shared at once. The photos and videos can be swiped left or right to view.