Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription
For those who don’t know Crunchyroll is the world’s most popular anime brand and has the largest collection of anime. It also has Crunchyroll Games, News, events like Crunchyroll Expo and Anime Awards. Popular series like ‘Naruto Shippuden’, ‘Dragon Ball Super’ and ‘Attack on Titan’ are available to be streamed on it.
Crunchyroll is a streaming service that offers viewers to watch movies and TV shows on different platforms such as computers, smartphones, smart TVs, video game consoles, etc.
The content is mainly of Asian origin. It has a huge collection of Asian drama series, Manga, Anime from Japan, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and South Korea. Crunchyroll focuses more on TV series than on films. It has a deal with various Japanese companies that have allowed it to stream anime series episodes within one day of their broadcasting on Japanese TV.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription
Do you want to cancel the Crunchyroll membership? If you want to cancel the subscription, it is not so troublesome task.
You are able to cancel your subscription after the first 24 hours. But, remember that you are not going to get any refund for partial subscriptions. You can cancel it online and no cancellation fee is charged.
If you are on a free trial, you still have to cancel it otherwise you will get charged for it. You must cancel the subscription before the trial period ends.
Just follow the steps to Cancel Crunchyroll Subscription:
Cancel Crunchyroll thru Android:
- Open the Crunchyroll app.
- You have to go to the Account page from the main screen.
- Then you have to log in to the Premium subscription account.
- If you click on the Cancel button your Crunchyroll subscription will end.
Cancel Crunchyroll thru iOS :
- You have to open Settings on the iPad or iPhone.
- You have to go to the Subscriptions option. If you are unable to find then click the iTunes & App Store menu.
- There, tap the Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
- Go to the Subscriptions and choose the Crunchyroll subscription which you wished to end.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription and it’s done.
Cancel Crunchyroll thru the web:
- Follow the same steps as for Android.
- Note that your free trial will end instantly if you cancel the subscription during the trial period.
I hope you find these details about the Cancel Crunchyroll account…
Crunchyroll Sign up or Create a Crunchyroll Account
Without a membership, you will have to face ads while watching the series. If you sign up, you can watch many series without ads and are able to browse older episodes, too. After signing up for a free account you can watch series episodes but not in high definition mode. If you want to take a membership, Crunchyroll offers two options.
Crunchyroll Premium and Crunchyroll Premium+ both plans offer access to new anime and drama episodes and in simulcasting, too. New episodes or say chapters of Manga will be available. You don’t have to watch ads in both the plans. You will get a nice discount offer on the Crunchyroll merchandise store. Another nice thing to mention is that all the episodes which you are going to watch will be in 720p or 1080p.